With loudness becoming regulated worldwide, the Pandora loudness analyzer is an effective solution for monitoring and identifying inconsistent loudness levels from channel to channel, and from programming to commercials. Standards addressed are ATSC A/85 (ITU-1770 & 1771), EBU R128 and ARIB TR-B32. The Wohler Loudness application, when used in conjunction with the Wohler Pandora (made for iPod accessory), allows the ability to monitor and analyze audio loudness levels from stereo up to 8 channels extracted from either an SDI input or four AES embedded pairs.
Pandora allows you to set your own reference parameters including over/under limits, as well as gating, integration time, and metering modes. Configuration is quick and easy using the unique implementation of a touch screen interface that runs on an Apple iPod touch®. And with updates available from the iTunes App Store®, you will always have access to the most current software required to maintain compliance with evolving industry standards and practice.
- Simple and easy-to-use LCD touch-screen interface
- Provides standard and customizable reference levels for loudness measurement
- Manages and controls audio signals to meet loudness standards
- Ideal anywhere in the broadcast chain: mobile units, production, post production
- Intuitive software with easy installation and upgrades from iTunes App Store
SEPARATE APPLE iPAD OR iPOD TOUCH VERSION 4 PURCHASE IS REQUIRED!
- Measures up to 8 channels instantly with adjustable over/under alarms
- Accepts 3G/HD/SD-SDI and AES inputs
- Logging with ability to email log files in .csv format
- Integration, histogram and loudness range setting menu
- Adjustable integration periods with histogram display of loudness over time
- Displays weighted loudness measurements across channels
- Touch-screen interface displays all metering and alarms
- Standard and customizable reference level settings
- Available as tabletop or rack-mounted unit