- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
Wohler has re-invented in-rack MADI monitoring and mixing with the new AMP1-MADIe, specifically designed for fast-paced OB and live-to-air production environments. The AMP1-MADIe provides intuitive metering and monitoring of MADI audio, 56 channel and 64 channel MADI formats, with instant access to 8 stored configurations of any user-defined channel groups (8 each) for easy navigation between all 64 channels in a MADI stream. The AMP1-MADIe comes equipped with BNC and multi-mode optical fiber interfaces or BNC and single mode optical fiber interfaces.
In addition to its unique capabilities as a standalone MADI audio monitor and mixer, multiple units can be controlled and configured from a single PC workstation. The AMP1-MADIe supports fast configuration and use of multiple distributed units within a MADI network via an Ethernet connection with a free, downloadable software GUI. An added benefit of the AMP1-MADIe is its ability to convert between optical and BNC. It’s the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact system for monitoring MADI-delivered audio.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast selection and summing of multiple MADI channels
- Intuitive front panel operation
- Pre or Post metering options offer maximum flexibility
- 8 level meters with channel select/assign and preset select
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Stereo analog outputs plus mono mix on balanced XLRs
- Accepts and converts MADI signals between optical and BNC I/O
- Supports transmission up to 100m on coax cable
- Supports transmission up to 2km distance with multi-mode optical fiber version
- Supports transmission up to 20km distance with single-mode optical fiber version
- Channel names can be created and displayed for each input
- Stores and retrieves presets via USB or remote PC software control
- Master volume, channel volume and balance with quick muting
- +/-12dB Treble & Bass EQ, with LF-Cut (Shelving)
- Menu access enabled or disabled via external software control
- Channel lock to prevent local reassignment of selected MADI channels
- Regenerated or Re-clocked optical and BNC I/O
- Built-in universal power supply
- Compact (4.25” deep) 1-RU chassis
MADI (AES10) is an industry-standard electronic communications protocol that defines the data format and electrical characteristics of an interface carrying multiple channels of digital audio. The main advantages of MADI are that it supports a great number of channels per line, plus transmission of audio signals over 100 meters of coax and up to 2 km of optical fiber with the multi-mode model, or up to 20 km of optical fiber with the single-mode model