- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
The E MON-1/M is the world’s first in-rack audio monitor capable of outputting and/or displaying audio from Dolby® E®, Dolby® Digital® and PCM streams de-embedded from HD-SDI or SD-SDI. We worked
closely with Dolby Laboratories to ensure development of a product that would meet high standards for the monitoring of both Dolby E distribution and Dolby Digital emission coding systems
The E MON-1/M features an exceptionally high quality audio monitoring system offering premium quality multi-channel audio monitoring as well as professional level metering in a compact two rack space cabinet. This unit contains three audiophilequality drivers and three power amplifiers; two speakers and amplifiers reproduce midrange and high frequency information in stereo, while the third amp/driver combination handles summed LF information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
Eight 53 segment high-resolution tri-color LED level meters show simultaneous VU and PPM for superior level-metering. Output limiter circuits are incorporated to protect the speakers, and extensive magnetic shielding allows placement immediately adjacent to video monitors with no color impurities.
The unique design provides optimally focused sound for operators in an ultra near field (1 to 3 ft.) working environment and offers performance comparable to that of many separate monitor pairs, yet does so without the installation hassles, awkward speaker placements and “added-on” look. This provides for a higher SPL for the operator while reducing overall ambient sound and adjacent bay crosstalk. Extended
HF response reveals potential problems with audio whine or hiss. Electronic rather than acoustic cancellation of bass frequencies provides positive audible detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds.
- Includes an internal Dolby E and Dolby Digital AC-3 decoder
- Select from an AES or HD/SD-SDI source
- Includes front panel SDI group and subgroup selection
- Analog output of selected pair or downmix of multichannel programs
- Meters and status display
- LCD displays system status information
- Eight high-resolution 53-segment level meters show simultaneous VU and PPM
- Premium quality drivers and power amplifiers
- Powerful 104dB SPL at 2 feet (0.6m)
- Output limiter protected speakers
- Thorough magnetic shielding allows placement next to video monitors
- De-embeds PCM audio and Dolby E, Dolby Digital, and AC-3 from an HD-SDI or SD-SDI input
- Monitor up to 8 channels of au
- Audible indication of phase/polarity problems
- Excellent frequency response and low distortion
- Displays Dolby E & Dolby Digital bitstream metadata information
- Focused sound reduces adjacent bay crosstalk