- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
The MPEG series decodes and displays MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 signals via Ethernet IP or BNC ASI inputs while giving users the ability to browse PAT, PMT, EIT and NIT data tabels for each selected stream. In addition to MPEG IPTV and ASI inputs the MPEG series monitors also feature dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with loop-through output, HDMI input, and audio monitoring with on-screen level meters.
Only the MPEG series decodes and monitors MPEG transport streams carrying MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264 encoded video plus all associated data tables for complete confidence monitoring in places it was previously impractical or very costly to do so. The MPEG series brings confidence monitoring to a new level without codec limitations or the costly upgrades usually associated with MPEG monitoring equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stand-alone multi-format confidence monitoring station (Dual ASI, 3G/HD/SD-SDI with loop-through, Single IP and HDMI inputs on all screens)
- Automatically identifies and decodes selected MPEG-2 4:2:0 and H.264/MPEG-4 4:2:0 video, audio, and metadata
- Status Indicators offer a quick go/no go indication of MPEG parameters, including: PAT, CAT, NIT, SDT, EIT, TDT, SIT and Sync
- Dolby® Digital and Digital+ Decode (Optional)
- Multiple audio decode of up to 12 groups to support multiple language tracks
- In-picture level metering for up to 16-channels of audio
- Level meters can display both average & PPM (Peak) levels with selectable meter scales
- Tally and on-screen labelling for quick and easy signal identification
- In-picture Centre, Area, and Safe Title Markers
- Supports frame rates up to 1080p60 on both baseband and compressed inputs
- Easy to use interface with color coding for different elements
- Low power consumption
- Monitor embedded audio through local speakers and 3.5 mm headphone output
- Future proof design through easy software upgrades via USB for additional features