- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
The RMT-200-HD monitor is an ideal solution for viewing many different types of HD/SD-SDI (up to 1080i and 720p) or analog video and computer input. Perfect for the many feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, duplication, and post production applications.
Using TFT/LCD screens, a perfect medium is reached in the scaling and interpolation process, providing superb imaging regardless of video format. This monitor comes with many in-monitor display features including in-screen labeling, tally, time-code, closed captioning, format display, waveform, vectorscope and safe area/title display markers.
The RMT-200-HD also provides a host of audio tools including level metering and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- User-defined hot key functionality provides either H/V delay, underscan, on-screen display, and more
- On-screen level meters provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- In-picture level metering, waveform, and vectorscope display
- Labelling, tally, timecode, safe area and title markers
- Full gamma color calibration
- Built-in color bars
- Headphone and / or speaker outputs
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen user menus
- Closed captioning for CVBS signals