- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARD basis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
The HDM-550-4K and HDM-420-4K LCD monitors are high performance broadcast UHD monitors tailored to most applications from studio production, outside production and playout and monitoring environments.
A slim bezel houses professional IPS glass with a full resolution of 3840 x 2160 and an LED backlight to ensure that the HDM-550-4K and HDM-420-4K monitors reproduce natural color at the fastest response times. The unit boasts a wide viewing angle as well as excellent brightness and contrast ratio.
Advanced 10-bit digital signal processing technology plus a 3D comb filter, de-interlacer and highly accurate scaling ensures the monitors portray smoother more natural image reproduction.
With Quad-Link 3G-SDI or Quad-Link HDMI (DVI Interface) (up to 1920x1080p60) inputs, the monitor offers multiple display options including a single UHD Display; any single 3G/HD/SD-SDI or DVI/HDMI input upscaled to single UHD Display; or any four separate HD/SD inputs displayed as Quad-Split (up to 1920x1080p60 each).
Next to excellent video quality, the HDM-550-4K and HDM-420-4K offer extra functions including on-screen audio metering and IMD.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Space saving, low profile bezel. Wall mount or table standing.
- 1080P individual quad split or quad synchronized inputs to produce 4K.
- Wide viewing angle IPS glass.
- Uses 10-bit signal processing technology, plus advanced deinterlacing.
- Supports audio metering, IMD.
- Configuration of color temperature, scan modes, Blue Only/Monochrome mode.