The RM-3270WS-3G2 is a highly-featured, low-cost in-rack 3G/HD/SD-SDI and CVBS video monitor ideal for the many feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, duplication, and post production applications.
The RM-3270WS-3G2 come standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform and vectorscope, safe and title markers, labeling, tally, timecode, video format, and built-in color bars, and an intuitive on-screen configuration menu.
Input signals are automatically detected and up to 16 audio channels embedded in an 3G/HD/SD-SDI bitstream may be selected for visual monitoring. A headphone jack or speakers provides audible stereo monitoring of selected left and right channels.
Each of the two high-resolution LCD screens display high-definition or standard- definition video at either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
- Monitor 3G/HD/SD-SDI and analog composite video signals
- 1024 x 600 LCD displays
- Waveform and vectorscope display
- 16-channel in-picture level metering
- Closed caption detection
- Labelling, tally, timecode, detected video format, safe area and title markers display
- Headphone output
- Ethernet configuration and control