The RMT-173 is designed for a wide range of applications where format flexibility and form factor are key. This monitor is excellent for studio, MCR, Edit suites, ENG & OB production environments. The RMT-173 supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI & DVI, composite, Y/C & component video inputs. Featuring a 8-bit 1920 x 1080 TFT/LCD screen and 10-bit image processing, a perfect medium is reached in the scaling and interpolation process, providing superb imaging regardless of video format.
The state-of-the-art RMT-173 video monitors can be configured as a dual split display, a large screen with one smaller view, or as a single large display screen. They are ideally suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding and any environment that requires intensive monitoring. This light and nimble monitor comes with a plethora of in-monitor display features including IMD, Tally, timecode, in-screen audio level metering, format display, and area/title safe markers.
The RMT-173 also provides a host of audio tools including 16-channel level metering and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio. Stand or rack-mount configurations are available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Full-HD resolution 1920 x 1080 display
- Multi-format 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI & DVI, composite, Y/C and component video inputs
- Waveform and Vectorscope display
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick signal identification
- Classic CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancements
- In-picture audio level metering
- Safe area and title markers
- Gamma color calibration
- Headphone and speaker outputs
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen user menus
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY EIA 608 CAPTIONS ARE SUPPORTED IN THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL NOT DECODE/MONITOR HD CAPTIONS.