Wohler Technologies has been in the business of in-rack monitoring for over 25 years. In fact we invented it! Now with the introduction of the iAM Series, Wohler has re-invented this critical piece of broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-AUDIO is designed to be easy to operate yet powerful enough to provide high quality, intuitive monitoring of multiple signal types within a compact form factor.
iAM-AUDIO is equipped with a variety of metering options and can support Analog, AES3 and MADI inputs with additional options for AoIP formats, including Dante™, Ravenna™ and AES67, 3G/HD/SD-SDI and a growing range of I/O via an SFP interface.
High quality touch screen panels allow for elegant and intuitive control, with simple to navigate menus and configuration. Physical front panel controls provide access to main and auxiliary volume controls, balance control and a front mounting USB port for simple software updates.
All iAM Series monitors are built with an on-board web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
With both front mounting speakers and subwoofers, the iAM-AUDIO provides powerful sound output and audio reproduction that adheres to Wohler’s own strict specifications.
iAM-AUDIO can be software upgraded to support new and emerging technologies and is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit for monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wohler’s renowned sound quality in 1RU form factor.
- Touch screen front panel for intuitive control.
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports.
- A range of connectors, including SFP slots for future I/O.
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control.
- Software upgradable, future-proof platform.
- API for remote control.
- Compact, space-saving unit.
- iAM-AUDIO-1: 8114-0200: Audio monitoring and metering with touch screen control. 1RU.
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Allows decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dante™ Input streams.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enables decoding and monitoring of Ravenna™ Input streams.
- SFP-SDIB: 829089: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loopback Video transceiver, HD-BNC.
- OPT-ANLG: 829093: Enables decoding and monitoring of Analog inputs. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES: 829080: Enables decoding and monitoring of 4 x AES inputs. 1 AES output.
- OPT-MADI: 829092: Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC.
- SFP-MMMF: 829081: MADI fiber transceiver; Multimode, LC Connectors.
- SFP-MSMF: 829082: MADI fiber transceiver; Singlemode, LC Connectors