1. With the exception of pixels, as addressed in Section 4.2 and other equipment, as addressed in Section 4.3 of these terms and conditions, WOHLER warrants that the equipment it manufactures is free from defects in workmanship and materials and meets published specifications. Equipment which has been operated within its ratings and has not been subjected to mechanical or other abuse or modification and has failed because of such defects, will at the option of WOHLER, be replaced or repaired if it is returned freight prepaid, to WOHLER within 24 months from the date of shipment (shipment prior to August 1, 2022 shall carry a 12-month warranty). Equipment that fails under conditions other than described herein will be repaired at the price of components and labor in effect at the time of repair.
2. For purposes of maintaining reasonable costs, WOHLER warrants that all LCDs and OLED’s sold will be free of dead pixels on the center 3rd of the screen and have no more than 3 dead pixels outside the center 3rd of the screen, with no defective pixels within 5 mm of each other. WOHLER warrants pixels for a period of up to 90 days from shipment while it warrants functionality and workmanship as defined above in 4.1.
3. Any equipment that is installed inside Wohler equipment must be returned to Wohler for repair in order to retain warranty coverage.
4. Our standard 24-month warranty outlined in 4.1 above can be extended for a period of up to 3 additional years at the time of original purchase.
5. This warranty does not cover claims resulting from customer misuse, transit or courier damage, application of an incorrect voltage or use of an incorrect power supply, application of incorrect signal, abnormal environmental conditions, modification to the unit, or failure to observe the correct maintenance procedures outlined in the manual.
6. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. WOHLER is not liable for any consequential damages.