The vMON Series is a full-featured range of slim, free standing video monitors ideal for mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, 4K production/post-production and video surveillance applications. These monitors come standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video vectorscope/histogram, safe area and aspect ratio markers, IMD labeling, tally, and built-in color bars, as well as a variety of picture controls and productive video features such as zoom controls and focus assist.
The vMON-170-4K is a 17” 4K HDR monitor with 2x12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and 2x3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs. It supports a large variety of professional broadcasting features such as Quad Split, Waveform, Histogram, Darkness Check, making vMON-170-4K a brilliant 17 inch monitor in 4K production workflow.
All standard frame rates and resolutions are supported from 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, and HDMI input sources, and each SDI input has a looping output. Up to 16 audio channels may be selected for visual monitoring using on-screen bar graph style level meters. Monitoring speakers on the front panel allow the selected screen to be audibly monitored, while a 3.5mm headphone jack provides optional private monitoring.
The vMON-170-4K contains a vast array of Features and Benefits as listed in the table on the following page.
Features and Benefits
– 3840 x 2160 4K resolution
– 12 Bit Video Processing, no image delay
– 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect
– 4K 12G-SDI single link signal, 4K Quad link 2 Sample Interleave (2SI), Square Division (SQD)
– 1 x SDI SFP+ module optical input cage, 1 x HDMI 2.0 input
– Free Quad-View (border control/window adjustment), 4 x SDI/HDMI mixed inputs & frequency rates
– 16 ch Embedded Audio Level Meters
– 4K HDR Waveform, Vector Scope, Marker/Box Control Function
– Picture Flip, Focus Assist, False Color, Zebra
– Full Scan, Over Scan, Blue/Mono Only
– Key Lock, Video Freeze
– SDR and HDR comparison, Darkness Check
– Color Space & EOTF Curves Auto Sensing, matching (REC709/REC2020)
– Color Space (REC709/EBU/DCI-P3 D65/DCI-P3/REC2020/Bypass)
– HDR: PQ (ST2084), HLG (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
– Sony Camera Log Curves: Slog, Slog2, Slog3
– Canon Camera Log Curves: Clog, Clog2, Clog3
– ARRI Camera Log Curves: LogC
– Panasonic Camera Log Curves: Vlog, Vlog (softroll)
– Gamma (2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6), HDR Area Display
– 3D LUT Color calibration with ColourSpace & CalMAN
– 3rd party 3D LUT files import (USER1/USER2)
– Eight Selectable Scene Settings
– Dynamic and Static UMD/IMD Display (TSL3.1/4.0/5.0)
– 608/708 CC Closed Caption
– Firmware upgrade/LUT file import via USB/Ethernet
– GPI (selectable/markable windows)
– Built-in Speakers
Looking for software updates for other products? Click here.
Reporting an issue? Click here.