Wohler Technologies has been in the business of in-rack monitoring for over 25 years. In fact we invented it! Now with the introduction of the iAM Series, Wohler has re-invented this critical piece of broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-VIDEO is designed to be easy to operate yet powerful enough to provide high quality, intuitive monitoring of multiple signal types within a compact form factor.
iAM-VIDEO is equipped with a variety of metering options and can support Analog, AES3, MADI, VoIP formats including MPEG2 / MPEG4(h.264) and SMPTE 2022, AoIP formats including Dante™, Ravenna™ and AES67, 3G/HD/SD-SDI and a growing range of additional I/O options via an SFP interface.
High quality touch screen panels allow for elegant and intuitive control, with simple to navigate menus and configuration. Physical front panel controls provide access to main and auxiliary volume controls, balance control and a front mounting USB port for simple software updates.
All iAM Series monitors are built with an on-board web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
With both front mounting speakers and sub-woofers, the iAM-VIDEO provides powerful sound output and audio reproduction that adheres to Wohler’s own strict specifications.
iAM-VIDEO can be software upgraded to support new and emerging technologies and is the perfect solution for any application that requires a compact unit for monitoring an evolving range of professional signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for intuitive control.
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports.
- A range of signal inputs, including AoIP, MPEG2/4 and SFP slots for future I/O.
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control.
- Software upgradeable, future-proof platform.
- API for remote control.
- iAM-VIDEO-2: 8114-0350: Audio/Video monitoring and metering. 3G-SDI included. 2RU.
- iAM-VIDEO-2-MPEG: 8114-0355: Audio/Video monitoring and metering. MPEG4/MPEG2 included. 2RU.
Hardware Card Processing Options:
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enables decoding and monitoring of Dante™ Input streams.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enables decoding and monitoring of Ravenna™ Input streams.
I/O Software Licensing Options:
- OPT-MPEG: 829094: Enables decoding and monitoring of MPEG2/4 TS o/ASI and o/IP.
- SFP-SDIB: 829089: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loopback Video transceiver, HD-BNC.
- SFP-2022: 829088: SMTPE 2022 receiver, LC Connectors.
- OPT-ANLG: 829093: Enables decoding and monitoring of Analog inputs. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES: 829080: Enables decoding and monitoring of 4 x AES inputs. 1 AES output.
- OPT-MADI: 829092: Enables decoding and monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC.
- SFP-MMMF: 829081: MADI fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC Connectors.
- SFP-MSMF: 829082: MADI fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC Connectors.
…and many others