Wohler Technologies invented in-rack monitoring over 30 years ago. We are now RE-INVENTING this broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise to handle IP MONITORING.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-VIDEO is designed to be easy to operate, yet powerful enough to provide high quality, intuitive monitoring of multiple signal types within a compact form factor. It is equipped with high quality video and metering of a variety of input options including 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Analog, AES3 and MADI, with further options for IP formats including MPEG2TS, SMPTE 2022 and SMPTE 2110, RavennaTM / AES67 and DanteTM, and a growing range of additional I/O via an SFP interface.
High quality touch screen panels allow for elegant and intuitive control, with simple to navigate menus and configuration. Physical front panel controls provide access to main and auxiliary volume controls, balance control and a front mounting USB port for simple software updates. With both front mounting speakers and sub-woofers, the iAM-VIDEO provides powerful sound output and audio reproduction that adheres to Wohler’s own strict specifications.
All iAM Series monitors are built with an on-board web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including MPEG 2/4, SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022-6, and SFP & Ethernet inputs for IP based I/O
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
- OPT-MPEG: 829094: Enables monitoring of MPEG-2 & H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC in TS over IP
- OPT-DOLBY: 829077: Enable monitoring of Dolby® D, DD+, & E streams. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Dante™ Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enable monitoring of up to 256ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2110+2022-6 (829087) SMPTE 2110 or 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC Conns
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-DUAL (829154) 3G/HD/SD-SDI dual receiver; HD-BNC Connectors
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fiber) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-HDMI-Ouput (829155) SDI to HDMI/DVI Converter; Video output only at 1080p60 (no audio)
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants