The RM Series is a full-featured range of slim, in-rack video monitors ideal for mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, production/post-production and video surveillance applications.These tilting monitors come standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform/vectorscope/histogram, safe area and aspect ratio markers, IMD labeling, tally, and built-in color bars, as well as a variety of picture controls and assistive video features such as zoom controls and focus assist.
All standard frame rates and resolutions are supported from 3G-SDI, HDMI or Analog input sources and each input has a looping output. Up to 16 audio channels may be selected for visual monitoring using on-screen bar graph style level meters. Monitoring speakers to the rear of the unit allow the selected screen to be audibly monitored, while a 3.5mm headphone socket provides optional private monitoring.
Each of the high-resolution LCD screens displays high-definition or standard-definition video in a range of aspect ratios. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
Features and Benefits:
- On-screen level meters provide confidence audio monitoring.
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification.
- Image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen, individually.
- User-defined “hot-key” functionality provides access to key features with one touch.
- On-screen video waveform, vectorscope and histogram displays.
- Ratio and Safe Area markers.
- Built-in color bars.
- Intuitive on-screen menu.