[box]From time to time Wohler offers units here that have been unboxed, demonstrated or that we quite simply just want to get off of our factory shelves – either way the result is an incredible deal for you. All units are in excellent condition, are fully factory tested and come covered by our one year full warranty for your complete peace of mind.
- Sales are on a CASH-IN-ADVANCE or CREDIT CARDbasis.
- Each item carries a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- At these prices all sales are final, we can’t accept any returns.
- All quantities are while supplies last.
Wohler Technologies has been in business for over 30 years. We invented in-rack monitoring and we are now RE-INVENTING this broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise to handle IP MONITORING.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
Speciﬁcally designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to signals or to user-definable presets of any individual signal source or a mix of sources for monitoring and mixing. Signal options include the latest IP formats: SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022, RavennaTM/AES67 and DanteTM
Choose from either 8 or 16 level controls, both with an independent master level control and instant mute capability and push-for-solo capability. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast conﬁguration with role-based authentication to protect critical setups. In short, iAM-MIX is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of audio signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast selection and summing of up to 8 audio channels, allowing quick muting and hold-for-solo
- Master volume control that also provides a master mute/unmute
- Channel names can be displayed for each input or pulled from a router
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Store and retrieve presets up to 64 presets (16 accessible on front panel)
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
iAM Series Option Matrix
- iAM-MIX-8: 8114-0090: 1RU Base Unit. 8 selectable output controls. Includes OPT-ANLG only.
- iAM-MIX-16: 8114-0140: 1RU Base Unit. 16 selectable output controls. Includes OPT-ANLG only.
- OPT-DANTE: 829078: Enable monitoring of up to 64ch Dante™ Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- OPT-RAVENNA: 829079: Enable monitoring of up to 256ch Ravenna™ / AES67 Input. Hardware card with software activation key.
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fiber) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants
Options for iAM Series